Saturday, September 10, 2005

Breaking for Colors...

NightwingClick the image to see it larger.

I took a break from writing today to do some colors on this Nightwing short story I've been working on. Pencils, Inks, and Colors, by me using Photoshop 7 and a Wacom Tablet. That's right, all digital.

That gave me some time to think about my novel and where it's headed and I've got some new things figured out that I will hop on tonight probably before bed, or spend tomorrow on. It also gave me the opportunity to sing along really loudly to Incubus and My Chemical Romance. That's something I can't do while I'm writing. I'm a big Incubus fan, but My Chemical Romance is kinda weird. Sorta Jimmy Eat World mixed with Marilyn Manson or something. I think they're growing on me, though.

Helps to mix up my schedule a bit like this.

You can see more of those Nightwing pages on my Art Gallery: www.RayDillon.com

The progress has also been posted on the Golden Goat Studios Message Board, so you can see each stage of development.

Check 'em out and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweeeet coloring, Ray!

RAY DILLON said...

Thanks, Ed!! Glad you think so.

Clipping Path said...

Love this color .
Thank you so much .
remove white background