Sunday, December 19, 2010

CHRONICLES OF NARNIA - Christmas Gift Comic Book!

I'm a ridiculous CHRONICLES OF NARNIA fan so I'm pretty geeked out to be working on this. Also very intimidating. I was commissioned to draw this for the clients wife as a Christmas gift. There are 5 pages total and I'll keep updating this post as I go. If I could draw a series of Narnia comics my head would explode. - Pencils, Inks, colors, and letters by Me. Also check out "THE ART OF NARNIA" book

CLICK FOR LARGER




THE ART OF NARNIA!
CLICK IT!






Tools: Axiotron Modbook & Photoshop CS5

Thanks for looking!

~Ray

3 comments:

Sherri said...

The Narnia books are great. It makes me excited to see the characters in comic book form. The comic looks beautiful! You did an amazing job drawing Aslan. I can't wait to see the finish.

Elizabeth T. Prout said...

So wonder these sketch and painting . Like these much .

Robert Smith said...

It was really a fantastic movie. I have watched it many times.