Thursday, December 02, 2010

15 Influential Fictional Characters

The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen fictional characters (television, films, plays, books) who've influenced you and that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag at least fifteen friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what characters my friends choose.

1. Daniel-san (Karate Kid)
2. John Rambo
3. Rocky Balboa
4. Kurt Sloane (Kickboxer) (Van Damme... probably his sweaty brother a bit, too)
5. Bastian & Atreyu (Never-Ending Story) (so what if I put two here!)
6. Leonidas (300)
7. Holden Caulfield (Catcher in the Rye)
8. Edmond Dantés (Count of Monte Cristo)
9. Leonardo (TMNT) (Thought it was Mikey when I was a kid, Leo slipped in there)
10. Guy Montag (Fahrenheit 451
11. Batman/Bruce Wayne
12. Roland (Dark Tower)
13. Robinson (The husband in Dolan's Caddilac)
14. Mikey (Goonies)
15. Old man in 80's Narnia BBC movies.

* This was really interesting to me. I haven't given it much though until now. Funny how manly and violent a lot of these guys are and I'd rather sing than fight, but it's in my work ethic and dedication. I'm the Rambo of taking care of my family and making art! :o)

Thanks for reading!

- Ray



RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | MySpace | DeviantArt

1 comment:

Ai Wu said...

It's a important post . Like this here very much .