Wednesday, August 22, 2012

R.L. Stine Horror Comic Book! Art by Ray Dillon!

As a lifelong fan of R.L. Stine (that's right, I read and watched all the Goosebumps, Fear Street, and anything else I could get my hands on! Still do with MY kids!) I am honored to have worked with him on this story. If you go to the FUNHOUSE page of his site and scroll down to the bottom you can read the whole thing! And THANK YOU to R.L. Stine for bringing me on board! :)

Pencils, inks, colors, letters by Ray Dillon!
R.L. Stine Horror Comic Book Preview!

Go to the FUNHOUSE page:




 

7 comments:

Cristina G. Harris said...

Keep up continue sharing this post .

Starpixel Clipping Point said...

This is really terrific . I like this post.
Image Manipulation Service

Clipping Path EU said...

The "ARTIST RAYD" image manipulation is really awesome. It's inspire me very much.
Image Manipulation

Robert Smith said...

The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the next information. And do not forget my friends visit my website :) thank you
Raster To vector
clipping path service
Background Removal


Clipping Path Service said...

Amazing article. I really like your article. Thanks for sharing your excellent article.

Image Manipulation said...

It’s indeed an art to stop new visitors with your attractive writing style. Truly impressive and nice information. Thanks for sharing. I hope you can continue this type of hard work to this site in future also. Because this blog is really very cool and I like it very much.

Clipping path said...

nice post...thanks for sharing...