RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |
Get YOUR ad here! I'd love to feature webcomics and creator-owned works full-time! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

BORDERLANDS 2 Art! - New IDW Comic Book Series! Borderlands: Origins

It has been announced so I can now SUPER announce it! New 4-issue series Borderlands: Origins coming from IDW written by Mikey Neuman (the writer of the game) and featuring bonus covers by yours truly!

SEE IT ON:

Pencils, Inks, Colors by some handsome genius named Ray Dillon!


CLICK FOR LARGER

Mouse over the pics below for more awesome Borderlands info including pre-ordering Borderlands 2 and the special additions like Ultimate Loot Chest Edition and Vault Hunter's Edition

My Projects: StoryNarration | urMonster | YourKidsArt

4 comments:

Victor, o Metal said...

can´t help but notice someone was forgotten...

Ray Dillon said...

HAHAH! I've gotten SO many comments about that. He ... had to go to the bathroom, alright!! JEEZ! Way to embarrass a guy!

Okay, okay, I promise to never draw a picture without AXTON in it! I don't care if I'm drawing Superman, I'm putting AXTON in every single panel to make up for this horrible mistake I've made! :D

THANKS!

~Ray

http://www.Twitter.com/RAYDILLON

Vincent said...

Beautiful ;)
I've just discovered your blog and I will come occasionally ^^.

Lipy said...

I appreciate your painting reason these are professional .