Saturday, January 01, 2011

Droid-x Phone Art with Autodesk Sketchbook

My wife once again blows me away with her amazing Christmas gifts! (Previous gifts like the Axiotron Modbook!) This time with a Droid-X phone, which is going to be huge help this year! With the drawing app Autodesk Sketchbook I'm able to almost work on the level of my normal stuff in Photoshop, save PSDs, and export immediately to blog, email, twitter, etc. In fact, this post was created on my droid, too. Anyway, this is some of the work I've done so far. These are really super fast and still learning on a learning curve. Once I get really warmed up to the system I bet I'll be using this a LOT. Art in the grocery check out, paint at a traffic jam, etc. Score one for productivity! Thanks, wife!!

This was created using this neat 'Mirror Drawing' feature in Autodesk Sketchbook

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5


Thanks for looking!

~Ray

RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | MySpace | DeviantArt

2 comments:

Pinecone Stew said...

Happy New Year !!!

Alana said...

Better sketching and painting . Like these so much .