Friday, May 31, 2019

I almost wrote off @eazymacofficial as another "mumble rapper" based on appearance, initial sound, and drug talk, and that would have been very stupid. This dude is different. He's not mumbly at all, he switches flow all over but manages to keep it cohesive. He's clever with his lyricism and very stylistic in his performance and voice. I think he's got a lot to say too. I first saw him featured in YouTuber @dylan_is_chillin_yt #BurgerKingFootLettuce and some thing stuck with me about him so I followed the link to his YouTube and was surprised. And his songs stick with me more than a lot of songs lately. I mean I had them in my head and didn't even realize until I went back and listened to some of his albums again. If you are serious about rap, check him out with an open mind. I'm psyched to see what he does next. I think he's about to be huge. And that image above is from his brand new album, btw. I love that he uses art for all his albums too. #Rap #Music #HipHop #Art #Artist #EazyMac #ItsEazy #Album #AlbumArt


No comments: