Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sometimes I sketch just to calm my nerves. I sketched #Geralt from #Witcher from the tiny little image of him on the #Gwent game screen of #Witcher3 paused on our TV because that's all I could see while standing in the dark, waiting for a message to find out how my wife and I were going to handle having 2 sick little ones tonight. They both kept waking each other up screaming. Poor babies. :( I was standing there stressed OUT! and saw a pad so I just started moving the pen around and it gave me a bit of peace and focus to get through it. Drawing is like meditation in a way. #Drawing #Art #Videogames #Gaming #Gamer #Comics #ComicArt #witchernetflix #fantasy #Fantasyart #Comicstagram #illustration #sketchbook #Sketch #Stress #Meditation #Kids #Parents #Pen #pendrawing #Ink #InkDrawing #GameArt #WitcherArt #ArtOfTheDay #geraltofrivia


No comments: