Thursday, February 20, 2014

IDW Announces "STAR MAGE" #1 - Pencil/Ink/Color/Letter by ME!

I haven't blogged in forever! Of course I'm on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc just about every day, so connect with me on there. Need to get back to the blog, though. Game of Thrones art was pretty hard to follow. HA! But I'm excited about this!


IDW ANNOUNCES "STAR MAGE" #1
Pencil/Ink/Color/Letter by Ray Dillon!

Written and created by novelist JC De La Torre!

ORDER CODE: FEB140444 - Tell your local comic shop! If you don't know where that is, use the Comic Shop Locator!

Connect with me:
Twitter | Facebook | FB Artist Page | YouTube
Check out our new book Peter Pan: The Graphic Novel!

3 comments:

friv_juegos said...

content is quite good and interesting, I like it, it's my hobby

Tuấn Khôi said...

I like it,thanks

Keyword: Speaker Soundking

Lavonne said...

Like your creative project . Great thanks for sharing .